Friday 9 November 2007

Marketing and Myself

Wednesday 24th of October 2007

To all Readers:


A warm welcome to my blog, which I just decided to start;


There are various things that I do in life. Business takes a major part of my time (wish to change). Among all, SEO is one of the things that I am particularly interested at the moment (subject to the dynamics of the mind).


My research has proven to be quite fruitful as I have a learned quite a lot of things that I want to share with you, many of which that you might already know about.


One of the sites that I have own is www.arkisdata.co.uk which ranks quite well on google for keywords, Mainpine, analog fax cards, analog fax boards as I sell these on website. To be honest with I did not do much effort with this, but it makes me think why and how it happened.

The basic things that I have paid particular attention to are; the title contains the keywords, I have made sure that I do use the keywords in the body as little as possible. And I have links with Mainpine.com which I believe plays a major role in the good ranking. I have also done site submissions to directories as usual.

At the moment, hundred percent of the business that I get for Mainpine card is from organic* search.(Organic search is the listing that naturally comes up on Google when you search for a particular keyword. As opposed to Google adwords which come on the right hand site or top of the page.)

All in all, I will be writing soon to tell you about more findings in the SEO area. You are always welcome to share your views and comments here, questions are more than welcome.

Willing to make a difference, by adding Value.

RajeevK

www.arkisdata.co.uk

www.bpomauritius.org

www.virtualassisteam.com

www.webanatics.com

No comments: